Multi-Business School Event
with speaker David Thodey who will discuss what's ahead for Telstra and his involvement in the B20 recommendations for the upcoming G20.
The Melbourne alumni clubs of globally-renowned business schools invite you to an evening sponsored by
PwC, with speaker
Join us as we hear the CEO of Telstra discuss what's ahead for Telstra, and reflect on his involvement in the B20 recommendations to the G20 in Brisbane in November.
- Description: Cocktail function & speaker event.
- When: Thursday 11 December 2014, arrive 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start.
- Where: The Athenaeum Club (87 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000). Host Member: Peter Dakin.
- Dress Code: Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket & tie in public areas of the Club and ladies' attire should reflect the formality of the Club and the occasion.
- Registration: http://www.trybooking.com/107770
- Donation: $60
- RSVP early, as spaces are limited. All business school alumni, their guests, and sponsors are welcome.
- Inquiries: Kristine Daniels, President of the Melbourne Alumni Club of London Business School on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0466 150 843.