The Harvard Club of the Palm Beaches
in conjunction with
Harvard Business School Club of South Florida
Invites you to a live webinar
A Former CIA Officer's Guide to Vetting People in Your Life
- How to spot red flags in people you deal with, whether checking potential business partners or employees, investors, nannies or even love interests.
- Investigative tools available, including legal limitations
- Social Media Tips to maximize success when researching someone
- Google Ninja Tricks - advanced search parameters to get specific information
Marc Hurwitz attended SUNY Buffalo for a B.A. degree in Political Science, and The George Washington University for a M.A. degree in National Security Policy.
Marc began government service with Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan, and continued in the U.S. Department of State’s Human Rights Bureau. He then worked in the White House for three years, where he served as the aide to the Deputy National Security Advisor. Marc went on to become a counter-terrorism officer for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and later worked for the government in multiple overseas posts, including war zones, earning several commendations for meritorious service.
In 2008, Marc opened Crossroads Investigations to sub-contract for retired CIA Chiefs of Stations with corporate due diligence contracts. Crossroads has since expanded into a full-service Private Investigation and Due Diligence firm, named by the Daily Business Review as the top Private Investigation Agency in South Florida for the last five years.
Marc is a Florida Board Certified Investigator, a National Board Accredited Investigator, and a Certified International Investigator.
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Time: 7.30am - 8.30am AEST (5.30pm Tuesday Florida time)
Cost: Harvard Club of the Palm Beaches Members: FREE
Non-members: $10.00 per person*
* ALL Non-member registrations: CLICK HERE to be redirected to the HBS Club of South Florida website.
Registration closes on August 8th.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following:
I understand that the session I attend may be recorded and made available, and that my image, name, comments, or questions may appear on-screen.