Join the Club
The Harvard Club of Victoria offers a rich sampling of intellectual and social programs, as well as opportunities to serve the community and the University. The many benefits of Club membership are summarised here.
The Rules of the Harvard Club of Victoria specify which persons are eligible for membership or associate membership of the Club, and the applicable rights of each category of membership. The Rules are available by clicking here.
The following persons are eligible to become members of the Club:
- Any person who has received a degree or an honorary degree awarded by Harvard University.
- Any person who qualifies as a “member” of the Harvard Alumni Association.
- Any person who is enrolled in a degree program at Harvard University and has completed at least one credit granting course with a passing-grade.
- Any person who has completed any of the following Harvard Business School programs, or predecessor or successor Harvard Business School programs, as determined by the Council in its discretion: Advanced Management Program, Owner/President Management Program, General Management Program or Program for Leadership Development.
- Any person who has been designated as a Non-profit Fellow by the Council.
- A tenured active or emeritus member of a Harvard University faculty.
- Any other person upon whom the Council of the Club deems it appropriate to confer membership. Generally, such a person will have a close connection with Harvard University or the Club.
The following persons are eligible to become associate members of the Club:
- Any person who qualifies as an “associate member” of the Harvard Alumni Association.
- Any other person upon whom the Council of the Club deems it appropriate to confer associate membership.
Joining the HCV is a 3 step process. Please read all 3 steps before joining.
Step 1: Login to the site.
If you graduated before March 2014 and resided in Victoria, your username for the site is the preferred email address that we and the Harvard Alumni Association have on file for you. Your password for the Harvard Club of Victoria website was reset to a unique, temporary password when the site was launched. To have your password emailed to you - click here: https://hcvictoria.clubs.harvard.edu/user.html?op=ru. If your email address is not on file - click here so that you can register for the site.
If you graduated after March 2018 or did not live in Victoria before this date, you will need to register for the site first by clicking here.
IMPORTANT - Once you have signed in, you will need to revisit this page and complete Steps 2 & 3.
Step 2: Select your Membership Level
Select the membership term that you would like to purchase below and then click on continue (please refer to the above eligibility criteria if you are unsure of which membership category to select). Once you have selected your membership term, you will be taken to our membership application form.
Step 3: Complete your Application
Your membership application form will be sent to HCV for review. If your membership is approved, you will be sent further instructions on how to complete the joining process. Alternatively you may download application here and send to HCV via post.